I. Product specifications
Hikepros 1000D Oxford Full Protective Level IV Body Armor , including neck guard, shoulder pads, front panel, back panel, waist guard, groin, a total of 10 layers of bulletproof panels, it is made of It is composed of protective layer, protective sleeve and bulletproof plate.
The protective layer of the fully protective body armor is mainly made of 45 layers of polymer polyethylene PE composite material. The whole piece mainly provides 12 pounds (5.6KG) of large-area protection, with no dead ends throughout the body and a protection area of 0.68 square meters. Available in black, military green, sand, camouflage and other colors, the body armor is one-size-fits-all and has Velcro straps on the shoulders and waist to adjust the size, making it suitable for all adults weighing 120 to 270 pounds.
This fully protective body armor already comes with 10 armor panels on the front and back, so there’s no need to purchase additional ones. 1000D Oxford three-layer full-protection NIJ LEVEL IV bulletproof vest, full-protection body armor, has been widely used in the military field and has become one of the indispensable equipment for soldiers and police.
Compared with ordinary body armor that only protects the chest and back, the protective area of a full-protection body armor is further expanded, strengthening the protection of life-safety parts. No part is exposed except the head (a ballistic helmet can be used) and the limbs. Different levels of protection are required. Bulletproof inserts with different protection levels are soft in texture, comfortable to wear, flexible in movement, excellent in elasticity, anti-aging, waterproof, moisture-proof, and UV-proof. They are the first line of protective equipment for frontline operations and duties.
Additional removable ballistic protection around the neck, throat, shoulders, front and back chest, abdomen, waist and groin area.
Ideal for internal security use or high threat areas.
Custom cut NIJ 0101.06 Level IV ballistic soft armor.
Class III, III+ and IV 10” x 12” hard armor plates (mounted in HAP pockets) are permitted.
Balanced Aramid Fabric Material (SAP) inserts are used with ICW (Integrated) rigid armor plates.
MOLLE / PALS loads attachments.
Front/back and shoulder comfort padding.
Adjustable shoulders for improved comfort.
The air mesh improves airflow around the wearer's body.
Surround ballistic protection from front to back.
Available in PU coated abrasion resistant nylon, Cordura and cotton.
External and internal adjustable waistbands secure the vest to the wearer's body.
SAP can be protected. 449 mm projectile, NIJ Level IIIA compliant
Depending on the HAP used, upgrade to NIJ LEVEL III, III+, IV.
Transferring soft armor protection from one aircraft carrier to another
1. Protective layer structure: The protective layer structure of the bulletproof and stab-proof clothing is composed of 45 layers of polyethylene fiber non-woven fabric (four orthogonal layers) + 1 layer of 4.5mm thick foam plastic.
2. Shell sealing performance: The protective layer is sealed with an anti-seepage and anti-seepage black protective shell, and the sealing edge is even. The protective cover material is impermeable and has a hydrostatic pressure resistance of not less than 18kPa.
3. Flexible to wear: Flexible to wear, easy to put on and take off. After wearing it, the free movement of the arms and the human body's movements such as kneeling, jumping, running, pitching, and turning should not be significantly restricted.
4. High quality: The outer layer is made of 1000D Oxford cloth, and the protective layer is made of 45 layers of polyethylene fiber non-woven fabric. Features sturdy structural design, excellent tensile strength and wear resistance. 100% money back or exchange guarantee if you're not satisfied with the item within 30 days.
III. Bulletproof test
1. Room temperature bulletproof: Tested using 1979-style 7.62mm light submachine gun and 1951-style 7.62mm pistol bullets (lead core). In the case of a valid hit, if the bullet is blocked, the maximum groove depth should be less than or equal to 25mm.
2. Soak bulletproof: Soak the bulletproof and stab-proof clothing in room temperature water for 30 minutes, and then perform a bulletproof test. To withstand effective bullet impact, the maximum indentation depth of the backing should be less than or equal to 25 mm.
3. High temperature bulletproof: After the high temperature test (+55℃±2℃, constant temperature for 4 hours), perform the bulletproof test within 15 minutes. In the case of an effective hit, the bullet is blocked and the maximum sinking depth of the backing is ≤25min.
4. Low-temperature bulletproof performance: After the low-temperature test (-20℃±2℃, constant temperature for 4 hours), conduct the bulletproof performance t
IV.How to choose the correct body armor size
1. Do I need to have an account to order?
No, you can also place an order as a guest. But, there are some perks if you have an account with us:
Quick checkout process
Easily view your order status and order history
Receive updates detailing our new releases and special promotions
2. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept PayPal payments, and if you want to pay by credit card, you can connect your credit card with PayPal account.
3. How secure is my online order?
When purchasing online using your credit card, all of your information is entered into an SSL secure web page. Your information is then SSL-encrypted and sent directly to our credit card provider's network, where your card and transaction is authorized and approved. Your credit card information is not stored on our servers.
4. Are there any exchange rates?
All of our transactions are based in US Dollars. If your credit card is based in another currency, your order total will be calculated in accordance with the daily exchange rate of the date your card issuer processes the transaction.
5. How do I set my shipping address?
Since our website and service are based in English, all the information that you typed in is required to be English input method, including punctuations. If certain letters of your address contain Non-English letters, you are advised to use similar English ones instead. For example, you may change the letter "?" to "c".
6. Can I change my shipping address after placing an order?
Please be advised that your shipping address cannot be revised after the order has been processed or shipped. Kindly update your shipping address to your residential address instead of your vocational address as we do not know how long the destination's customs department will have the package on hold.
7. How much is shipping?
Hikepros offers Free Shipping and Worldwide Free Taxes.
8. How long does the shipping will take?
We work with well-known delivery companies such as UPS, DHL, USPS, and Canada Post, Royal Mail, etc. Products will be shipped from the nearest warehouse according to the customer's shipping address.
9. I ordered 2+ items, but only received one... where's my order?
We have a large assortment of products that are not stocked in the same holding facilities when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately so they get to you faster. You may receive one item before the next, but your other parcels are on their way.
10. Why does my refund take so long to be returned to me?
We do not receive your funds immediately. While a credit card may be cleared and the purchase goes through, it can actually take several hours to several days for your card to be cleared and for the funds to go through. Likewise, when a refund is issued we merely send the request to your financial institution. How long it takes for your bank to reinstate the funds back into your account depends on your bank specifically, as well as their business hours.
11. Why have I not received any order confirmation details?
Most times this is because our customers have accidentally entered their email in wrong. Throughout the process, we send out multiple emails, including an order confirmation and a shipping notice. If you believe you may have entered your email wrong please contact us and we will fix it for you.
12. How long is your warranty good for?
Any parcels that arrive at you in a broken condition are either refunded to you (once photo evidence is provided), or we will send you out a replacement package immediately. If a product does not arrive at your location within 6 weeks, we will also offer you a full refund for your order. Other warranties are specific to the product ordered and will be included in the product description.
13. Do you have a 30-day guarantee?
Yes, we offer a 60-day guarantee and we will try our best to let every customer be 100% satisfied.
14. How do I contact you?
If you have any questions that are not on this FAQ page, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly get back to you.
15. How Do I Cancel An Order?
We are only able to cancel orders within the first 12 hours after the order is placed. After that, the order has most likely been processed and is preparing for shipment or has been shipped. Once this takes effect, it's out of our hands. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we pride ourselves on prompt service and this includes getting your orders out as fast as possible.
16. What Is Your Return Policy?
If there’s something wrong with your order (defective product, incorrect order, damaged order, etc.), please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we’ll be happy to assist you in reviewing the case and if it is approved we will be sending a replacement. Please do not return anything before we review the case, our customer service team will review the request and will send further instructions. Our store reserves the right to deny any return request.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Original shipping charges are not refundable.
We accept order cancellations before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is canceled you will get a full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out.
Returns (if applicable)
We accept the return of products. Customers have the right to apply for a return within 30 days after the receipt of the product.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you a notification of receipt. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, usually within 5 business days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please contact our Customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the return address.